WELCOME TO MANYAME RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
MANYAME RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
Manyame Rural District Council is totally committed to the provision of quality services to its residents and ratepayers. To this end it has come up with a Client Service Charter which was developed following extensive consultations with key stakeholders.
Towards a Prosperous and Empowered Upper Middle Income Society with Job Opportunities and High Quality of Life for its Citizens by the year 2030
To emerge a great, united, strong, democratic, prosperous and egalitarian nation with a high quality of life for all Zimbabweans by the year 2020
- Inclusive Economic Growth
- Social Development
- Cross-cutting Enablers
- Macro-Economic Stability and Financial Re-engagement
Overall Functions of the Council
In line with the Terms of Reference the Council’s overall functions are detailed below:
- Infrastructure development and management
- Provision of health, education and social amenities
- Provision of portable water
- Provision of sustainable environmental management services
- Provision of sound land management services
- Promotion of Agriculture
- Revenue mobilization and generation
- Promotion of sound local governance
- Human capital management
- Local Economic Development
The council is fully aware of the current COVID-19 situation and would like...
The council is committed to bringing health closer to the...
Regular roads maintenance is the key to preserving strength and...
The council prioritizes education in the jurisdiction. Education is...
Water reticulation department ensures water distribution networks...
The council plays a major role in the provision of affordable...